“Everyone you meet has something 
valuable to teach you.
– Unknown

“Namasté”. | nam·as·te
I honor your soul. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty and peace within you. Everything that is in you, can also be found within myself. We are connected, we are one.

“I am grounded.”
My spirit is deeply rooted and supported by mother earth. I am calm, strong, wise, peaceful and centered. 


“Everything I need is within me.” 
It all begins with your mind. What you set your mind to, has power over you. Everything you need to heal, love and live is already within you. The relationship with yourself is the most important and powerful one you have, go find it.

“Ho'oponopono.” | ho·o·pono·pono
I forgive you. I am sorry. Thank you. I love you. 



“Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu.” 
May all beings on earth be free and happy, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.

“Sat Nam.”
Truth is my identity, my essence. I chose Truth. Truth is me. 

“Stress is a feeling that I create with my own thoughts.”
I have all the time I need to complete whatever it is that I need to do, when it is necessary for me and my own body. If it doesn't work, than there is a reason why it didn't and that is okay. I create the life I want with my thoughts.